The Career Services office provides guidance and resources for career development to students and alumni within the University of Texas at Austin School of Architecture, while simultaneously serving as a valuable connection to employers and key professionals worldwide.
STUDENTS/ALUMNI, you can access Career Source to:
- Search for internship, full-time, part-time and freelance positions.
- Search for scholarships, fellowships and competitions.
- Find an extensive Employer Directory of 1300+ organizations.
- Post your resume for employers to peruse.
- Create a Job Agent to ensure you are aware of new job postings.
- Learn about upcoming career events, workshops and presentations.
Additional resources are available on the Students/Alumni page.
EMPLOYERS, to help you recruit from the talented pool of students at the School of Architecture, please contact our office to obtain a username and password so you can access Career Source to:
- Post and manage your part-time, full-time, internship and freelance opportunities.
- Conduct a search of resumes of qualified students and recent graduates.
- Register to recruit at our Career Events throughout the academic year.
- Access online resources to assist you in recruiting from the School of Architecture.
- Update your profile information.
Additional resources are available on the Employers page.
Need career advising, resumes reviewed, job search assistance?
Make an appointment with Career Services to discuss your career goals and job search opportunities. In your visit you will discover beneficial resources and guidance to ensure you are successful in obtaining valuable experience in your field.
Employer Recruiting Opportunities
The UTSOA offers a number of opportunities to connect with the students and alumni throughout the year. Contact Career Services to ensure you are invited to participate.
- Networking Receptions
- Portfolio Review Days
- Career Fair
- Professional Panels
- Mock Interview Program
- Firm & Site Visits
- On-Campus Recruiting
- Resumes posted on Career Source