- Provides advising, information, resources, programs, and events regarding career planning and development, job/internship search, and recruitment opportunities.
- Supports the entire UTSOA community including students, alumni, faculty, staff and employers.
- Post your Resume
- Search job/internship postings
- Employer Directory
- Career Week resume submission and interview requests
- Search freelance opportunities, scholarships, fellowships and competitions
- Sign up for programs and events
Alumni: If you do not have login information, please contact Garrett Loontjer to gain access.
NOTICE: The Career Services office provides a free-of-charge job posting service and makes no recommendations regarding potential employers or student employees.
All negotiations are handled directly between the student and employer. Employers and students are urged to perform due diligence when offering, applying for, or accepting private off-campus employment.
- The NCARB Handbook for Interns and Architects
- Toward an Evolution of Studio Culture
- The Emerging Professional's Companion
- ARE Pass Rates
Additional Job Sites for UT students and alumni
Guides for your information
- Build Your Path to a Promotion
- Cover Letter Guide
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) Guide
- First Resume::the Basics
- Freelance Opportunity Info for Students
- Gaining Experience as a Student
- Hope Amid a Slow Comeback
- Intern Compensation Policy from AIA
- Interview Guide
- Positioning Statement
- Portfolio Tips
- Success at the Career EXPO
- Student Guide for Career Week
- Tools to Survive the Current Economy
More Job Search Resources
- Cold Calls in the Job Search
- Job Search Strategies
- Resume Writing Tips
- Safe Social Networking
More Interview Resources
- Behavioral Interviewing
- Common Interview Questions and How to Answer Them
- Information Interviews
- Interview Dos and Donts
- Interview Follow Up
- Questions to Ask During an Interview
- Telephone Interviews
- Thank-You Letter
You got the job! Now what?
We want to celebrate your success!
Email us with your good news!
- Have you been accepted to a great graduate program or fellowship?
- Has your job or internship search been successful?
- How are you contributing to your profession?