Keith Shuley is a lawyer and partner in the Austin office of K&L Gates LLP, where he represents business clients in environmental and construction matters. For the last several years, he has had extensive involvement in the environmental remediation and construction of the American Airlines Center and the 50 plus acres of ancillary development known as the Victory development in Dallas, Texas for Hillwood Development Corporation. As a lawyer, he is a licensed to practice law in Texas, Colorado, and the District of Columbia and is admitted to the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas. In addition to his teaching responsibilities in the School of Architecture, he periodically teaches in the McCombs Graduate School of Business and the School of Law.
- B.S., with distinction, Washington State University, 1973
- B.Arch., summa cum laude, Washington State University, 1974
- M.Arch., Urban Design, Rice University, 1976
- M.B.A., The University of Texas at Austin, 1996
- J.D., University of Houston, 1981